Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saturday's Boutique


I'm totally excited about this Holiday Boutique on Saturday!! Not only do I get to hang out with some fun people, but I get to sell and market my bags too! I am totally convinced that boutiques are the way to go. What's the difference between a craft fair and a boutique? Craft fair = older people, usually outside, everything from old man woodcarvings to crocheted tissue box covers. Don't get me wrong, I love going to some craft fairs, but people that are shopping for woodcarvings, are probably not going to spend $80 on a diaper bag. This new trend of hosting boutique sales in someone's home is an awesome way to create an ambiance of an upscale shop and present your products in creative ways.
This will be my first boutique, so hopefully it will go very well, and I can continue to save for my industrial machine and supplies! I am getting really ahead of myself though, first I need to finish sewing what I am going to be selling.
List of sewing for today:
3 wallets or accessory bags
1 hipster
cut pieces for diaper bag

So I'll keep you up to date on my newest projects and business developments as I go along. If there is anything else you would like to know, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment