Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally.



Well, it's only December 9th, and I finally got some of our Christmas decorations up. I don't know why I really don't get that excited about putting them up, but I really do like all the color it adds to our home once they are there. I am kind of a minimalist, partly by nature and partly because of not having the extra money to spend on decorating. So I don't go crazy with the Christmas stuff, but I really do like all the red and green against the wood pieces in our home. I know some people love all the grandeur of decorating and you are just mesmerized upon entering their home, but I just can't get into that. My parents' home is like that. Every holiday, their home is transformed, and it is beautiful. What kind of decorations to you tend to use for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment