Thursday, December 11, 2008

do you need boundaries?


Our cat, Stripy, cracks me up. He attempts to find the smallest box around the house to squeeze himself into, and then act like he's comfortable . . . . or maybe he really is comfortable. :) I told Tim that I think Stripy is in need of boundaries, and so he is making them for himself. Even though we all hate to admit it, everyone needs to know their limits, it is what makes us feel secure. To be honest, I haven't been in the Word a lot lately (because of a mixup of priorities) and I totally feel out of place, like I am wandering. I am convinced that the Word of God provides those boundaries that I need. It gives me reason for everything in life. Without it I am confused and wandering. So is Stripy comfortable, I think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment